* [ECOS] unsuscribe
@ 2000-09-06  5:36 fidel viegas
From: fidel viegas @ 2000-09-06  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos

How do I unsuscribe from this list?
Can anyone tell me?

Regards
Fidel Viegas.

http://mail.yahoo.com/

* Re: [ECOS] unsuscribe
@ 2000-09-06  8:59 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2000-09-06  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fidel viegas; +Cc: ecos

fidel viegas wrote:

> How do I unsuscribe from this list?
> Can anyone tell me?

Yes, if you look in the mail headers, you will see a header called
List-Unsubscribe. This gives you the e-mail address to use to
unsubscribe,e.g. it might be:

But better check the headers to be sure.

Alternatively visit http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/intouch.html and be sure
to use the same address to unsubscribe as you used to subscribe.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] unsuscribe
@ 2000-09-12 11:34 ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 2000-09-12 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

    Fidel> How do I unsuscribe from this list?
    Fidel> Can anyone tell me?

There are various methods. As Jifl pointed out you can use the
unsubscribe address in the header. Or you can use the form at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/intouch.html , or follow the
instructions in the  mailing list FAQ referenced from that page.

If none of these approaches work contact ecos-maintainers@redhat.com
or the overseers of sources.redhat.com, and they should take care of
things.

In this instance I have unsubscribed both Fidel and the Utz family.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer