* [ECOS] cygwin arm-elf toolset binaries available
@ 2000-09-15 14:06 Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2000-09-15 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I've put together a CD with the current net-version of Cygwin
and a complete set of current ARM-elf development tools with
eCos patches.  This includes gdb-insight 5.0 with some RDI
target-specific patches.  [There's a shell script that installs
the all of the tools.]

I've successfully built eCos for ARM with these tools.

I could make this available to anybody who might find it
useful, but I don't think I want to go into the CD-burning
business.

I don't have enough quota at my ISP to put the ISO image file
up for people to grab.

Questions:

 a) Would enough people find this useful for me to make it
    available?

 b) Where would I put it?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com

* Re: [ECOS] cygwin arm-elf toolset binaries available
@ 2000-10-16  3:21               ` Dave Airlie
From: Dave Airlie @ 2000-10-16  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Edwards; +Cc: Fabrice Gautier, ecos-discuss

Well I've just arrived back.. and CD is waiting for me ... I'll upload it
when I get home this evening hopefully (better connection at home than
work .. it don't figure ... :-)...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.

* Re: [ECOS] cygwin arm-elf toolset binaries available
@ 2000-10-02 11:30             ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2000-10-02 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Airlie; +Cc: Fabrice Gautier, ecos-discuss

@ 2000-09-18 10:23           ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2000-09-18 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Airlie; +Cc: Fabrice Gautier, ecos-discuss

@ 2000-09-18 10:19         ` Dave Airlie
From: Dave Airlie @ 2000-09-18 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Edwards; +Cc: Fabrice Gautier, ecos-discuss

--

@ 2000-09-18 10:15       ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2000-09-18 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Airlie; +Cc: Fabrice Gautier, ecos-discuss

@ 2000-09-18  9:58     ` Dave Airlie
From: Dave Airlie @ 2000-09-18  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Edwards; +Cc: Fabrice Gautier, ecos-discuss

Hi,
	I think I can put it up on ftp.skynet.ie, it's in Ireland so it is
not the worlds best connected site, but it is a lot better than some
places I've been :-),

Gimme a shout and I'll see what I can do...

--

@ 2000-09-18  9:27   ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2000-09-18  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: ecos-discuss

@ 2000-09-16  5:04 ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2000-09-16  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Gautier; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 07:14:32PM -0700, Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> >  a) Would enough people find this useful for me to make it
> >     available?
>
> Definitely... I mean: at least me.
>
> >  b) Where would I put it?
>
> Well that's a good question... What the size of the whole thing? about 60
> Meg ?

About 50M without the source/build tree, 130M with source and build trees.
I'm checking on how bit it is with source but without build trees.  I may be
able to increase my quota at my ISP.

> At least If that can't be put online, I'm interrested in the RDI patches.

The RDI patches for gdb and insight are available:

  ftp://ftp.visi.com/users/grante/gdb-rdi-patches

--

@ 2000-09-16  0:58 Fabrice Gautier
From: Fabrice Gautier @ 2000-09-16  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
> I've put together a CD with the current net-version of Cygwin
> and a complete set of current ARM-elf development tools with
> eCos patches.  This includes gdb-insight 5.0 with some RDI
> target-specific patches.  [There's a shell script that installs
> the all of the tools.]
>
> I've successfully built eCos for ARM with these tools.
>
> I could make this available to anybody who might find it
> useful, but I don't think I want to go into the CD-burning
> business.
>
> I don't have enough quota at my ISP to put the ISO image file
> up for people to grab.
>
> Questions:
>
>  a) Would enough people find this useful for me to make it
>     available?

Definitely... I mean: at least me.

>  b) Where would I put it?

Well that's a good question... What the size of the whole thing? about 60
Meg ?

At least If that can't be put online, I'm interrested in the RDI patches.

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com