* [ECOS] Network Stack
@ 2000-10-23 10:08 amassa
From: amassa @ 2000-10-23 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: jlarmour

I am currently developing using the MBX860 template.  I want to add the
network stack and SNMP support, and eventually the GoAhead web server.  I
was hoping that you could let me know what packages I need to add in order
to accomplish this.

Also, what options to I need to make sure are enabled for these packages?

Is the web server addition straight forward?

Thanks.

* [ECOS] network stack
@ 2005-10-26 14:51 Kaushik karandikar
From: Kaushik karandikar @ 2005-10-26 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi All,
           I am using the i82559 ethernet Target PC
hardware. I want to run the server_test program to
check the client-server communication.
I have selected the 'net' option alongwith the
template.
I am unable to run the test program.
I am calling init_all_network_interfaces() from my
code.
I am donig the static IP configuration(no BOOTP/DHCP).
Even the ARP fills the address
i checked with arp -a command.
But i am not getting any TCP packets when i run the
client by using 'netcat'.
i debug the ethernet driver code, i am getting al the
broadcast packets.

what all things do i need to do. Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,
Kaushik