* [ECOS] xscale ATU direct addressing on secondary PCI bus
@ 2001-05-11 17:54 McAtee, Kip
From: McAtee, Kip @ 2001-05-11 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Greetings-

I'm trying to configure the secondary PCI bus for
ATU outbound direct addressing on the IQ80310.

The redboot setup for the ATUCR is:
*ATU_reg = 0x00000006;

If I try asserting 'Direct addressing enable' and
'Secondary Direct addressing enable':
*ATU_reg = 0x00000186;
the machine hangs immediately.

I suspect that I have to set something else up.
I think the MMU macros establish a linear mapping
over the ATU regions:

	// nothing interesting here (Address Translation)
	.rept	0xA00 - 0x8
	FL_SECTION_ENTRY __base,0,3,0,0,0,0
	.set	__base,__base+1
	.endr

Can anyone suggest something else to check,
or refer me to somebody that knows about this?

Thanks-
Kip