* [ECOS] What is RedBoot_INIT_TAB,
@ 2001-05-31  8:35 Narayana, Venkat A.
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Narayana, Venkat A. @ 2001-05-31  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'

Hi,
I am trying to make a ROM startup for my XScale based board
and i am getting an error, while single-stepping this code, which is in
main.c/cyg_start fucn:

for (init_entry = __RedBoot_INIT_TAB__; init_entry !=
&__RedBoot_INIT_TAB_END__;  init_entry++) {
        (*init_entry->fun)();
    }

I found that RedBoot_INIT_TAB is defined, in CYG_HAL_TABLE_BEGIN macro,
but by the time i reach the above point, i.e cyg_start function, i haven't
seen anything
which is poulating this Table. So the question is, if no one is putting some
data(actual a
function pointer), the why is it that we are calling init_entry->fun,
function?
Is there something i didn't understood or missed?
Could i choose to call this guy, only when the board is ' warm_reset'?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Venkat N.

* RE: [ECOS] Executable Size