* [ECOS] fail to run in Redboot
@ 2001-06-12 21:40 Piteir
From: Piteir @ 2001-06-12 21:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ECOS

I am using EDB7211-2 board,

I used gdb_module to run hello example from cygwin and
it ran succesfully, but When I used Redboot instead of
gdb_module I got this:

........<snip>.............
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint
trap.
Ignoring packet error, continuing...
Ignoring packet error, continuing...

Please, somebody explain it one me.

And is it normal that hello.exe that I compile had
size 1029KB

Thanks,
Piteir

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-12 21:40 UTC | newest]