* Re: [ECOS] Newbie - Help booting ECOS
@ 2001-06-29  2:28 Roman Khvatov
From: Roman Khvatov @ 2001-06-29  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: nagendra.em

Hi!

> But does that mean 1.3.1 does not provide booting facility at all?

Very limited - only 'gdb stab' configuration from floppy.

> Or is there any other way to just boot the target and download the eCos image?

Look at ftp://ftp.buici.com/pub/ecos/bootstrap , it can help, at least in boot
the target :)

Roman.

* Re: [ECOS] Newbie - Help booting ECOS
@ 2001-06-29  8:01 Nagendra EM
From: Nagendra EM @ 2001-06-29  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roman  Khvatov; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi Roman,
Thanks for the info. Without this, I mean with all the info I got at the discuss forum for the past one day, I was able to boot the target with the new config tool and the sources, but lot of associated problems. I am not able to run the tests now. I want to run the tests and also a sample program. I was not able to download the eCos image also.

Any pointers? Or clues....

thanks and regards,
- Nagendra.

--

@ 2001-06-28 23:50 Nagendra EM
From: Nagendra EM @ 2001-06-28 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Piteir; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi Peteir,
Thanks for the info. I am trying downloading and working with 2.0.2 and the new CVS sources.

Thanks and regards,
- Nagendra.

--

@ 2001-06-28 23:45 Nagendra EM
From: Nagendra EM @ 2001-06-28 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Larmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi Jon,
Thanks for the reply. I am trying it out with the new tool 2.0.2 alpha and also the new CVS source files.

regards,
- Nagendra.

--

@ 2001-06-28 10:55   ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-06-28 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jesper Skov; +Cc: nagendra.em, ecos-discuss

@ 2001-06-28  5:52 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2001-06-28  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nagendra.em; +Cc: ecos-discuss

@ 2001-06-28  5:48 Nagendra EM
From: Nagendra EM @ 2001-06-28  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jesper Skov; +Cc: ecos-discuss

OK,
I shall check it out now. But does that mean 1.3.1 does not provide booting facility at all? Or is there any other way to just boot the target and download the eCos image? Because, we face lot of problems related to download speed here.

thanks and regards,
- Nagendra.

--

@ 2001-06-28  5:42 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2001-06-28  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nagendra.em; +Cc: ecos-discuss

@ 2001-06-28  5:33 Nagendra EM
From: Nagendra EM @ 2001-06-28  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jesper Skov; +Cc: ecos-discuss

@ 2001-06-28  3:00 Nagendra EM
From: Nagendra EM @ 2001-06-28  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: UEjM; +Cc: jskov, ecos-discuss

Hi Jesper,
Thanks for the info. I am working on it. Will get back ASAP.

regards,
- Nagendra.

--

@ 2001-06-28  2:50 ` Jesper Skov