* Re: [ECOS] Can anybody answer this question?!
@ 2001-07-01 23:54 Sateesh  Soman
From: Sateesh  Soman @ 2001-07-01 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arkz; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I am not sure.

But, its here:
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/ct2/configtool-2.02-setup.exe

Sateesh.

@ 2001-07-01 23:26 ` 张晖
From: 张晖 @ 2001-07-01 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sateesh  Soman; +Cc: eCos discuss

@ 2001-07-01 23:25 Sateesh  Soman
From: Sateesh  Soman @ 2001-07-01 23:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: arkz

@ 2001-07-01 23:21 Sateesh  Soman
From: Sateesh  Soman @ 2001-07-01 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: arkz

@ 2001-07-01 22:44 张晖
From: 张晖 @ 2001-07-01 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos discuss

Hi all,

I just download the lastest CVS eCos/RedBoot source from RedHat, I built the GDB_STUB with following steps:
ecosconfig new pc stubs
ecosconfig tree
make

then, I dd the gdb_module.bin to a floppy disk with command:
dd conv=sync if=gdb_module.bin of=/dev/fd0H1440

now reboot my pc with the floppy, funny, my pc REBOOT after the disk driver read the disk, why? can anyone help me? thanks.