* [ECOS] Interrupt vectors in ix86 target
@ 2001-07-18  5:34 n_seetha
From: n_seetha @ 2001-07-18  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jlarmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi!
This is the first time I'm working on eCos and would like write some ISRs.
The hal_intr.h file does not have any ISR vectors defined.
All they contain are different exception numbers CYGNUM_HAL_EXCEPTION_DIV0 an so on and some vectors CYGNUM_HAL_VECTOR.....
There is no definition like CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT.....for the various external interrupting devices like the keyboard etc.

Is there some configuration option i need to turn on to get all the interrupt vector numbers????

thanks in advance.
Seetha

* [ECOS] Re: Interrupt vectors in ix86 target
@ 2001-07-18  6:04 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-07-18  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: n_seetha; +Cc: ecos-discuss

n_seetha@suite101.com wrote:

> Hi!
> This is the first time I'm working on eCos and would like write some ISRs.
> The hal_intr.h file does not have any ISR vectors defined.
> All they contain are different exception numbers CYGNUM_HAL_EXCEPTION_DIV0 an so on and some vectors CYGNUM_HAL_VECTOR.....
> There is no definition like CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT.....for the various external interrupting devices like the keyboard etc.
>
> Is there some configuration option i need to turn on to get all the interrupt vector numbers????

Nope, they just haven't been defined. IRQ0 starts at 32 and it goes up to
IRQ15 at 47.

I'll add something in the appropriate header now.

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/