* [ECOS] Placing binary file into RAM on target
@ 2001-07-26 11:22 Warren Jasper
From: Warren Jasper @ 2001-07-26 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Does anybody know of a way to place an arbitrary binary file into
SDRAM on a target if one is running gdb stubs?  I am running a
Intel StrongARM SA1110, and would like to load a program into
FLASH via eCos (as opposed to JTAG via a parallel port with JFLASH).

gdb will only load elf type files, so I guess one option is to convert a
file into "elf" and have the loader put it into memory.  Is there an easy way
to do this or a better way?

Thanks in advance,

	-- Warren

Warren J. Jasper