On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:06:57AM +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote: > Simon wrote: > > > GNUPro > > http://www.redhat.com/support/manuals/gnupro.html Cool. I hadn't run across the "Using Insight" stuff before (when I use Insight it's usually so I can watch the register window while I type the usual gdb commmands into the command window). > Hah. Last time I looked they only had the HTML for 00r1, which > is why I thought Grant was asking. That'll teach me... The one that I was interested in was the "GNUPro Toolkit Reference for eCos ARM®/Thumb®" that's in HMTL format at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ref/gnupro-ref/arm/ARM_COMBO_front.html I don't see it on the gnupro site -- unless it's just the ARM sections out of the other docs? -- Grant Edwards grante@visi.com