* [ECOS] Need short hint on: Howtoget cygpkg_fs_ram for building redboot for powerpc
@ 2001-08-28 23:27 Artus Philipp Rosenbusch jr.
From: Artus Philipp Rosenbusch jr. @ 2001-08-28 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Where do I get this and other packages?

When setting eCos repository to my redboot checkout-dir, I get error message from this package "there are no version subdirectories".

I also got errormessages from cygpkg_cygmon and cygpkg_error, but I could localize these being subdirectories of <ecosdir>/packages and copying these to <redbootdir>/packages has helped.

Thanks in advance,

Artus

PS: I hope this isn't my second mail on the topic. It's only I didn't recieve the first one although I'm in the mailinglist, so I figured something must've went wrong

------------

Artus Ph Rosenbusch
Rosenweg 43
63128 Dietzenbach

Tel: 06064 / 25905
Hdy: 0179 / 2644238
IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de

* Re: [ECOS] Need short hint on: Howtoget cygpkg_fs_ram for building redboot for powerpc
@ 2001-09-06 13:13 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-09-06 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Artus Philipp Rosenbusch jr.; +Cc: ecos-discuss

"Artus Philipp Rosenbusch jr." wrote:

> Where do I get this and other packages?
>
> When setting eCos repository to my redboot checkout-dir, I get error message from this package "there are no version subdirectories".
>
> I also got errormessages from cygpkg_cygmon and cygpkg_error, but I could localize these being subdirectories of <ecosdir>/packages and copying these to <redbootdir>/packages has helped.

Sorry no-one answered before now. It looks to me like the checkout didn't
succeed for some reason, are you sure there are directories under
<redbootdir>/packages? What commandline did you use to check it out? For
example for CYGPKG_FS_RAM, there should be an fs/ram/current directory,
with stuff in. Do you see that?

Jifl