* [ECOS] Reg yg_thread_create
@ 2002-03-01  4:28 Hrishikesh B
From: Hrishikesh B @ 2002-03-01  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

HI,
I am new to ecos. I would like to know, how do check if
cyg_thread_create succeded or not. From the api doc I couldn't figure
out a way to do that.
thanks
kesh

* Re: [ECOS] Reg yg_thread_create
@ 2002-03-01  7:33 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2002-03-01  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hrishikesh B; +Cc: ecos-discuss

> I would like to know, how do check if
> cyg_thread_create succeded or not. From the api doc I couldn't figure
> out a way to do that.

Turn on assertions. Look in the Infrastructure section. If it fails,
it will probably assert.  If it returns from the function call, you
can assume it succeeded in creating the thread. The thread may not do
anything useful, if you have passed bad parameters etc, but it at
least exists.

      Andrew