* [ECOS] GUI
@ 2002-03-12  9:42 satish s mantri
From: satish s mantri @ 2002-03-12  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello ,
I have made a floppy frome ecos application that can boot on
i386
.I want to add some GUI in that application for my applicatoin
have a graphical user interface. do guide how should i proceed.

Thanks
Satish

* Re: [ECOS] GUI
@ 2002-03-12 23:02 ` li hui
From: li hui @ 2002-03-12 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I have port Microwindow to ecos for x86, but it still
have some problem with it--when moving mouse it
sometimes left a tail on screen.

I also port a vgalib(ISA) to ecos to support
Microwindow GUI, and just using it can do some graphic
development.

if you need ,I can give you all of them. (mail me to
notice me)
--- satish s mantri <satish_mantri@rediffmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello ,
> I have made a floppy frome ecos application that can
> boot on
> i386
> .I want to add some GUI in that application for my
> applicatoin
> have a graphical user interface. do guide how should
> i proceed.
>
> Thanks
> Satish
>

> --
> Before posting, please read the FAQ:
> http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos

* Re: [ECOS] GUI
@ 2002-03-14  3:18   ` Ram Khatkhedkar (enSys)
From: Ram Khatkhedkar (enSys) @ 2002-03-14  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: li hui, ecos-discuss; +Cc: Jonathan Larmour

Hi I am also facing the same problem..
Where i'll get the Microwindow??
And how to port it on ecos?
Please guide.
Thanx
Nilesh Tarale

@ 2002-03-14  3:48     ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2002-03-14  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ram Khatkhedkar (enSys); +Cc: li hui, ecos-discuss

"Ram Khatkhedkar (enSys)" wrote:

> Hi I am also facing the same problem..
> Where i'll get the Microwindow??

Contact li hui (as you have done), or use the one referenced from
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/contrib.html

Jifl

* RE: [ECOS] GUI
       [not found] <000701c1d009$1acd4db0$3d21a8c0@wrox>
@ 2002-03-24 19:40 ` li hui
From: li hui @ 2002-03-24 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1028 bytes --]

now it can be downloaded from webpage

--- Aron <b8744029@stmail.cgu.edu.tw> wrote:
> Sorry, I can't find "nano.zip" in the
> ftp.cambridge.redhat.com.  (
> /incoming )
> could you upload your contribution (nano.zip)  to
> /incoming
>  directory of the ftp server at  ftp.dorm.cgu.edu.tw
> ?
>
> Thanks for your help.

* RE: [ECOS] GUI
@ 2002-03-15  6:21   ` David Airlie
From: David Airlie @ 2002-03-15  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: li hui; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I can put it up on ftp.skynet.ie along with the openssl library for eCos,

can you send it to me at "airlied at skynet.ie" as opposed to this
address,

Thanks,
	Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.

* RE: [ECOS] GUI
@ 2002-03-14 23:54 ` li hui
From: li hui @ 2002-03-14 23:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss