* [ECOS] source code credits
@ 2002-06-28 12:12 Tim Drury
From: Tim Drury @ 2002-06-28 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'm going to copy the devs/flash code for the Atmel at29C flash and
create one for Atmel 49bv flash.  Trivial (but important) question:
Do I just add myself as a contributor in the comment block, or do I
make myself the author?

-tim

* Re: [ECOS] source code credits
@ 2002-06-28 13:13 ` Pete Barrie
From: Pete Barrie @ 2002-06-28 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Drury; +Cc: ecos-discuss

At 14:59 28/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm going to copy the devs/flash code for the Atmel at29C flash and
>create one for Atmel 49bv flash.  Trivial (but important) question:
>Do I just add myself as a contributor in the comment block, or do I
>make myself the author?

Tim, are you doing a port to the EB55 board? I'd be interested
if so.  I started looking at this earlier in the year but ran out of time.
I'd be happy to contribute some time later in the year, but at the
moment am interested in any developments.

Pete

>-tim
>

>--
>Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos

* Re: [ECOS] source code credits
@ 2002-06-28 17:08   ` Tim Drury
From: Tim Drury @ 2002-06-28 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pete Barrie; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Pete, no.  This is for the eb40a board, but if they use the same FLASH
then I've killed two birds with one stone.

-tim

@ 2002-07-01  1:20 ` Jani Monoses
From: Jani Monoses @ 2002-07-01  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Drury; +Cc: ecos-discuss

We have an at49 driver here for at49V8011.
I suppose this is not the same as you are using but if you're interested
I can mail it to you.The reason I didn't submit it is that it only supports
one of the two areas of the flash the one with fixed size erase sectors...
The other is the boot part and is 128K (vs the rest until 1M) and quite small
but still....
Jani.

> I'm going to copy the devs/flash code for the Atmel at29C flash and
> create one for Atmel 49bv flash.  Trivial (but important) question:
> Do I just add myself as a contributor in the comment block, or do I
> make myself the author?
>
> -tim
>

> --

* Re: [ECOS] source code credits
@ 2002-07-01  5:40   ` Tim Drury
From: Tim Drury @ 2002-07-01  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jani Monoses; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Jani,

I'd love to see it.  Funny, I was going to leave off the smaller plane also
since its sectors are a different size from the larger plane.  Maybe I can
model the flash as two flash chips of different sizes.

-tim