* [ECOS] How to get thread info in gdb?
@ 2004-05-25 20:06 Zhao Luo
From: Zhao Luo @ 2004-05-25 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi, all,

I am working on a custom board with netarm using a
JTAG Jeeni. I have ported redboot and it looks ok. Now
I start to port some applications. However, when I
type "info threads" in gdb, there is nothing showing.
I have a variant of twothreads working and I know for
sure there are mult-threads working normally.

Could someone help me out?

Thanks.

Zhao

* [ECOS] How to get thread info in gdb?
@ 2004-05-25 21:07 Øyvind Harboe
From: Øyvind Harboe @ 2004-05-25 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss, lz_us

>Could someone help me out?

You are probably out of luck.

There is no thread support when you are using a JTAG device.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-04/msg00050.html

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com