* [ECOS] eCos on Motarola SBC8260 eval Board
@ 2004-08-17  3:41 Manoj Abraham
From: Manoj Abraham @ 2004-08-17  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: manojka_mit

Hello friends,

               Thanks in advance..I would like to know whether anybody working on SBC8260 board for running eCos applications.If someone having any idea about it please let me know.

Manoj K Abraham.
M.I.T,Manipal.
--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!