* Re: [ECOS] i386 PC target IDE driver?
@ 2004-08-20  1:40 David Brennan
From: David Brennan @ 2004-08-20  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: landocalrissian; +Cc: ecos-discuss

You should really check the archives.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-05/msg00093.html

The poster did not put the files out for general release, but I
requested a copy from him and it seems to be working. (Although the
change to diskio on 7/2 temporarily broke it.)

David Brennan

@ 2004-08-21  4:43 ` landocalrissian
From: landocalrissian @ 2004-08-21  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'David Brennan'; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Actually yes I did check the archives, mostly while searching for something
else. But thank you. How are you coming along with getting it to work?

@ 2004-08-21 15:08 David Brennan
From: David Brennan @ 2004-08-21 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: landocalrissian; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Well it "seems" to be working except for possibly the issue that I am
having with deleting files. But I don't know what software is at fault
for that. See earlier message.
(http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-08/msg00328.html)

Having said that though, Our application does not stress the file system
much. We just read some configuration info from the "disk" and can write
it back. We have a kind of shell program to do file manipulation
including up/downloading, and deleting. Our application also supports
attrib'ing files to be read only, but we haven't gotten that portion
working yet. YMMV if you have more intense file system usage.

David Brennan

@ 2004-08-19 20:48 ` landocalrissian
From: landocalrissian @ 2004-08-19 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss