* [ECOS] Atmel EB55 Support in eCos configtool 2.x
@ 2004-09-14  9:53 Ali Sina
From: Ali Sina @ 2004-09-14  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello all,

I need to build eCos for a EB55 Atmel board, however the configtool does not
show a template for EB55 (only EB40).

Even building the configtool from the recent source (cvs snapshot as of
today, under Linux, following dev zone instructions) did not produce the
entry in the template list as I would have expected. Still the same EB40
alone and no other Atmel entry.

Any ideas of what is going wrong? Surely I am missing something very
obvious..

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ali

* Re: [ECOS] Atmel EB55 Support in eCos configtool 2.x
@ 2004-09-14 10:52 ` Sebastian Block
From: Sebastian Block @ 2004-09-14 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

> Even building the configtool from the recent source (cvs snapshot as of
> today, under Linux, following dev zone instructions) did not produce the
> entry in the template list as I would have expected. Still the same EB40
> alone and no other Atmel entry.
>
> Any ideas of what is going wrong? Surely I am missing something very
> obvious..
You have to set the enviroment-variable ECOS_REPOSITORY to the cvs-package -
destination
for example (bash)
export ECOS_REPOSITORY=/tmp/ecos-cvs/packages

that's all :)

best regards

Sebastian

* Re: [ECOS] Atmel EB55 Support in eCos configtool 2.x
@ 2004-09-14 12:37 Ali Sina
From: Ali Sina @ 2004-09-14 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Thanks a lot, this helped!! I now have the EB55 in the template list.

Ali