* [ECOS] jffs2 writing issues.
@ 2004-09-15 10:40 Mike Jastrebtsoff
From: Mike Jastrebtsoff @ 2004-09-15 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello, All.

I've ported QDBM(DB engine http://qdbm.sourceforge.net) to eCos.
While running test on JFFS2 the write error emerges. jffs2 breaks after that.
QDBM uses only standard function(open/read/write).

This test on Compact flash+FAT FS is running the right way.(50 cycles)

I am using JFFS2 from CVS.

--
Regards,
 Mike

* Re: [ECOS] jffs2 writing issues.
@ 2004-09-15 11:44 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2004-09-15 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Jastrebtsoff; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 05:37:09PM +0700, Mike Jastrebtsoff wrote:
> Hello, All.
>
> I've ported QDBM(DB engine http://qdbm.sourceforge.net) to eCos.
> While running test on JFFS2 the write error emerges. jffs2 breaks after that.
> QDBM uses only standard function(open/read/write).
>
> This test on Compact flash+FAT FS is running the right way.(50 cycles)
>
> I am using JFFS2 from CVS.

Thanks for the notification. Once you have found the problem let us
know and we can add your patches. You might find it useful to enable
CYGPKG_INFRA_DEBUG and CYGOPT_FS_JFFS2_DEBUG.

        Andrew