* [ECOS] regarding supported file system
@ 2004-09-20 11:11 Ashutosh
From: Ashutosh @ 2004-09-20 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear all,
hi,

Does eCos support any file system.  If there is any support please guide me,
as we are able to port eCos on DM270 platform ,in the windows 2000
enviornment. We need to implement file system. How can we test this file
system, once it is implemented.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashutosh Vyas

* Re: [ECOS] regarding supported file system
@ 2004-09-20 11:52 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2004-09-20 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ashutosh; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 04:19:19PM +0530, Ashutosh wrote:
> Dear all,
> hi,
>
> Does eCos support any file system.  If there is any support please guide me,
> as we are able to port eCos on DM270 platform ,in the windows 2000
> enviornment. We need to implement file system. How can we test this file
> system, once it is implemented.

romfs, ramfs, jffs2, fat.

Take a look at the sources, packages/fs

Im sure any competent software engineer can write some tests for the
filesystem. If you need a competent software enginner where are people
on this list who you can contract to do work. eCos also contains some
simple onces you can run.

        Andrew