On Thursday, 14. April 2005 18:03, Frank Pagliughi wrote: > Where does Insight store it's preferences on a Linux host? I recently > upgraded my Linux host to FC3, and now I have to reset all my global, > source, and target preferences each time I run it. I'm assuming I no longer > have write access to a directory. > > I'm using the binary distribution of i386-elf-gdb from eCos 2.0. .gdbtkinit ? don't know for sure, just assumed that that was where insight stores its stuff. cheers, dirk -- Dr Dirk Husemann, Pervasive Computing, IBM Research, Zurich Research Lab hud@zurich.ibm.com --- http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/ PGP key: http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/contact/PGP PGP Fingerprint: 983C 48E7 0A78 A313 401C C4AD 3C0A 278E 6431 A149 Email only authentic if signed with PGP key. Appended to this email is an electronic signature attachment. You can ignore it if your email program does not know how to verify such a signature. If you'd like to learn more about this topic, www.gnupg.org is a good starting point.