* [ECOS] Customizing Redboot for IXP2400
@ 2005-05-02  8:31 M Ravi Prakash Reddy
From: M Ravi Prakash Reddy @ 2005-05-02  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

We want to customize Redboot for IXP2400. We are
having the source code
for Redboot of IXDP2401.
What is the procedure I should follow to make the
Redboot work for
IXP2400 based custom board. I mean which files I have
to change, add or
delete.

Thank You,
M Ravi Prakash Reddy.

* [ECOS] Customizing Redboot for IXP2400
@ 2005-05-02  8:26 M Ravi Prakash Reddy