* [ECOS] Route table and No. of hops
@ 2005-09-08  0:10 mkhoyila
From: mkhoyila @ 2005-09-08  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Gentlemen,

Thanks for the help on static arp. Now I want to setup the 2 EMACs so that
packets come from eth0 and rerouted internally by eCos to eth1 and goes
out from there. However, The receive is working but rerouting to other
interface internally is NOT happening. I see two reasons which I need to
resolve:

1) Number of "hops" is set to 0. I need to change hops to >0 number. HOW?

2) Routing is not done properly which I doubt this is the problem. Is
there any easy way to dump the eCos route table and manipulate it? thanks.

Michael

BOOTP[eth0] op: REPLY
       htype: Ethernet
        hlen: 6
        hops: 0
         xid: 0x0
        secs: 0
       flags: 0x0
       hw_addr: 02:10:12:01:00:08
     client IP: 192.168.1.8
         my IP: 192.168.1.8
     server IP: 192.168.1.8
    gateway IP: 192.168.1.8
        subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
       IP broadcast: 192.168.1.255
            gateway: 192.168.1.8
BOOTP[eth1] op: REPLY
       htype: Ethernet
        hlen: 6
        hops: 0
         xid: 0x0
        secs: 0
       flags: 0x0
       hw_addr: 02:10:12:01:00:09
     client IP: 192.168.2.8
         my IP: 192.168.2.8
     server IP: 192.168.2.8
    gateway IP: 192.168.2.8
        subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
       IP broadcast: 192.168.2.255
            gateway: 192.168.2.8

* Re: [ECOS] Route table and No. of hops
@ 2005-09-08  1:08 ` Matt Jerdonek
From: Matt Jerdonek @ 2005-09-08  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mkhoyila, ecos-discuss

You can display the routing table with