* [ECOS] Meminfo
@ 2005-10-05 14:42 Yegor Yefremov
From: Yegor Yefremov @ 2005-10-05 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

I need to know at run-time, how much memory is free. In Linux one can
open /proc/meminfo and get the free memory size. What can I do in eCos?

Best regards,

Yegor Yefremov
--

VS Vision Systems GmbH, Industrial Image Processing Aspelohe 27A,
D-22848 Norderstedt, Germany

* Re: [ECOS] Meminfo
@ 2005-10-05 16:31 ` Deak, Ferenc
From: Deak, Ferenc @ 2005-10-05 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:41:57 +0200
"Yegor Yefremov" <Yegor.Yefremov@Visionsystems.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to know at run-time, how much memory is free. In Linux one can
> open /proc/meminfo and get the free memory size. What can I do in eCos?

Use the mallinfo() function. See mallinfo.h for mallinfo(), and struct mallinfo.

Best regads,
Ferenc Deak

* Re: [ECOS] Meminfo
@ 2005-10-05 16:40   ` Deak, Ferenc
From: Deak, Ferenc @ 2005-10-05 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:33:48 +0200
"Deak, Ferenc" <ferenc.deak@stp.hu> wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:41:57 +0200
> "Yegor Yefremov" <Yegor.Yefremov@Visionsystems.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need to know at run-time, how much memory is free. In Linux one can
> > open /proc/meminfo and get the free memory size. What can I do in eCos?
> >

> Use the mallinfo() function. See mallinfo.h for mallinfo(), and struct mallinfo.

Sorry these are in stdlib.h (mallinfo.h is my internal header for using mallinfo()...)