* [ECOS] motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 ecos BSP???
@ 2006-03-08 10:26 Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi
From: Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi @ 2006-03-08 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello all,

I am monica from germany, We want to bring up ecos RTOS on motorola
PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 evaluation board. Heard that there are several
people who did the same earlier. Can anybody share BSP sources and
their experiences in bringing it up?

Thanks a lot,
Monica
PS: I am also ready to invest some pocket money to bring up the board.

* Re: [ECOS] motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 ecos BSP???
@ 2006-03-08 10:37 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2006-03-08 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 12:14:51PM +0100, Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am monica from germany, We want to bring up ecos RTOS on motorola
> PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 evaluation board. Heard that there are several
> people who did the same earlier. Can anybody share BSP sources and
> their experiences in bringing it up?

There already exists a port to the FADS in anoncvs.

The following website shows you how to get anoncvs:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html

The getting started guide will also be usefull:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/user-guide/ecos-user-guide.html

        Andrew

* Re: [ECOS] motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 ecos BSP???
@ 2006-03-08 11:37   ` Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi
From: Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi @ 2006-03-08 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Lunn; +Cc: ecos-discuss, Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi

> > Hello all,
> >
> > I am monica from germany, We want to bring up ecos RTOS on motorola
> > PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 evaluation board. Heard that there are several
> > people who did the same earlier. Can anybody share BSP sources and
> > their experiences in bringing it up?
>
> There already exists a port to the FADS in anoncvs.

The list says that there is port for 8260 VADS module. And also there is an
860FADS port. I did not see any port for PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 module. Am I
wrong?

Can anybody please verify it again?

Thanks alot

@ 2006-03-08 11:51     ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2006-03-08 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 01:26:30PM +0100, Ram Sudhir Tadavarthi wrote:

> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I am monica from germany, We want to bring up ecos RTOS on motorola
> > > PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 evaluation board. Heard that there are several
> > > people who did the same earlier. Can anybody share BSP sources and
> > > their experiences in bringing it up?
> >
> > There already exists a port to the FADS in anoncvs.
> >

> The list says that there is port for 8260 VADS module. And also there is an
> 860FADS port. I did not see any port for PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 module. Am I
> wrong?
>
> Can anybody please verify it again?

Ah, O.K. FADS is not FADS. Great naming from Motorola.....

So there is no support for your board current in anoncvs eCos.

        Andrew