* [ECOS] Can you please verify#1fsAkl1apS8g50EZYBVUzpstVFiPpbGv
@ 2006-05-01  5:25 mark
From: mark @ 2006-05-01  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

The message you sent requires that you verify that you
are a real live human being and not a spam source.

I understand that it is not convenient but the large amount of spam we receive forced us to use this protection. Simple reply to this email and you are verfied.

Leave the subject line intact.

The headers of the message sent from your address are show below:

From ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com Mon May 01 01:20:55 2006
From: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
To: mark@mcselec.com
Subject: Good day
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:54:50 +0530

* Re: [ECOS] Can you please verify#1fsAkl1apS8g50EZYBVUzpstVFiPpbGv
@ 2006-05-01 23:06 ` Lars Poeschel
From: Lars Poeschel @ 2006-05-01 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss