* [ECOS] Building redboot with eCos Kernel
@ 2006-05-31  0:14 Andre-John Mas
From: Andre-John Mas @ 2006-05-31  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

Is it accepted to include the ecos kernel in a redboot image? I am working on some existing code for my company and when the kernel is included in the boot we have trouble debugging. What happens, is when we connect using gdm the application gets sent, but stalls. The serial connection then stalls and then timesout.

Any idea?

Andre