* [ECOS] flash support for e7t
@ 2006-08-15 19:24 rakesh reddy
From: rakesh reddy @ 2006-08-15 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everyone,
                I need to add flash support for my
evaluator7t. It has got AMD flash memory. How do I
make the ecos config tool recoginize the package for
that particular flash. I have already downloaded the
packages from anoncvs but iam unable to add the
package.
              Thanks in advance

with regards
K.Rakesh Reddy

* [ECOS] flash support for e7t
@ 2006-08-16 22:56 rakesh reddy
From: rakesh reddy @ 2006-08-16 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everyone,
               Can anyone tell me where can I get the
package for amd AM29LV400 flash memory for
evaluator7t? I downloaded the redboot-amd.UU from
http://www.sweeneydesign.co.uk/downloads.htm but when
I tried to write tht image to the flash it was not
working properly. Has anyone tried using that file or
atleast can anyone suggest me where I can get a UU
file with flash support for e7t???
  Thanks in advance

with regards
rakesh reddy