* Re: [ECOS] USB Host Stack advice
@ 2007-04-25 11:22 Hans Petter Selasky
From: Hans Petter Selasky @ 2007-04-25 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,

The module design of the FreeBSD USB stack is not a big problem for embedded
devices. A module just means a static structure in a certain data-section
which is searched when you plug USB devices.

I have emulated all of this in my new USB stack, on NetBSD, which does not
support modules like on FreeBSD. Please see:

http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/usb4bsd

Please check out the SVN version.

--HPS

* [ECOS] USB Host Stack advice
@ 2006-09-14 17:49 David Roethig
From: David Roethig @ 2006-09-14 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

For a new project, we need a USB HOST stack
for eCos. Ideally, it would also have On-The-Go
capability.

Does anyone have any advice/experience with USB Host stacks?

Would porting the FreeBSD stack be possible in a
reasonable amount of time?

We haven't decided on a processor, any advice may/could
help in our decision.

Thanks
Dave