On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 05:14:13PM +0800, taiyun@sunnorth.com.cn wrote: > > Dear all: > > I want to discuss something about eCos kernel, BUT I am not sure whether my > opinion is correct or someone has reported this problem before. > I think there is a problem with global constructor sequence. There are two > global instances, not only they have the same initialized priority but also > they have some relationship between each other. They are: > > Cyg_Thread cyg_libc_main_thread CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI(CYG_INIT_LIBC) = ... > AND > static cyg_libc_startup_dummy_constructor_class cyg_libc_startup_obj > CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI(CYG_INIT_LIBC); Here is the patch i have committed to CVS. Andrew