Am Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007 schrieb John Dallaway: > Tom > > Tom Malcolmson wrote: > > I noticed some patches available here: > > http://www.xylanta.com/WordPress/?page_id=22 > > including one to make it work with wxWidgets v2.6. > > Coincidentally, I have recently tracked down an issue with the eCos > Configuration Tool when built against wxGTK 2.6.x on Linux. The Xylanta > patches will be checked-in when the necessary copyright assignment is in > place. May I again mention my autoconf - automake - wxWidgets 2.6 work here ? : http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-patches/2006-06/msg00048.html I there a chance for inclusion ? Thanks, Lars