On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 06:49:59PM +0530, Mandeep Sandhu wrote: > >> 1.3.1 for eCos. Just copy all the files in the archive over the eCos > >> repository. > >> > >> http://download.westlicht.ch/lwip-20090827.tar.gz > Hi Simon, > > I tried building a new linux synth target with the lwip_sequential package > selected (using the ecos supplied i386-elf GCC). > > I ran into some errors when I try ti build the target. Hi Beeing in testinf Simon's SLIP addons I noticed that. That happenes because sio.c, slipif.c are compiled by default. I move those sources in CDL slip section and it seems compile passes okay. See the attachment, I think that Simon will quick fix this compile issue and may be more elegant than me. > First there was a missing bracket in > packages/net/lwip_tcpip/current/src/core/ipv4/ip.c > Line 413. Hm. I dint't turn IGMP and perhaps, I missed it. > After fixing that, I get a bunch of errors: [snip] Warnings exist. Error should go away with proposal the above. Sergei