* [ECOS] Accommodations for hearing impairments
@ 2014-12-12 17:10 Hearing Impairment
From: Hearing Impairment @ 2014-12-12 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Not being able to hear well can make you feel isolated, and can make life a real struggle trying to communicate and hear the ones around you. I'm telling you this because I was once in your shoes.

I thought that I fully adapted to my hearing impairment, but the truth is you never really adapt.I thought I would have to be like this my whole life. Up until 14 days ago my life was forever changed.

I want to share with you
what I'm talking about http://www.yourchangedhearing.com/wagger/witchcraft/affords/unblock/trembler/relishing.php

Thanks
Ben

To date this has given over 33k people crystal clear hearing, I never thought it was possible. And you won't either until you see what I'm talking about.
http://www.yourchangedhearing.com/wagger/witchcraft/affords/unblock/trembler/relishing.php

\\

\\

\\\
Hearing Center - Study Research
3033 Touraine Ave
Orlando FL [32812]
(out-prefs http://www.yourchangedhearing.com/gaudies/bongs/chekhov/childbirth.htm)

<md-53454345345- section-443>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-12-12 17:10 UTC | newest]