* [ECOS] Brand Designer Quote
@ 2019-04-14 17:14 Kate Potter
From: Kate Potter @ 2019-04-14 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi Ecoscentric,

Amin is looking for Brand Designers nationwide.

Here's the details that Amin provided:

What stage is your design?: I'm starting from scratch

What elements need working on?: Brand name

What is the scope of the work?: I'm not sure yet

What type of business needs the service?: Limited company

How soon would you like the project to begin?: Less than 2 weeks

Is there a deadline for this project?: Up to 3 months

Are you able to help Amin?

Click the link below and we’ll send your details to Amin. We’ll also give you their phone number and email address so you can contact Amin directly.

There’s no charge for the introduction and no obligation to use us in the future.

https://www.bark.com/p/d426b3/?rspm=3596372&clktrk=970645007&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email-body&utm_campaign=prospect-alert-modal&utm_content=button-contact-buyer-now-1&campaign=prospect-alert-modal

About Bark

We are Bark.com, the world’s fastest growing online marketplace. Thousands of individuals and small businesses come to us every day looking for a range of services.

Please let us know how you get on. You can contact me or a member of our team on 020 3697 0237 or email kate.potter@bark.com and we’ll be happy to help.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-04-14 17:14 UTC | newest]