* RE: [ECOS] Sample program twothreads wont work.
@ 2001-06-28  0:54 David.Karlberg
From: David.Karlberg @ 2001-06-28  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I have tried with the repository I got from using the
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos -z 9 co -P ecos
commad in CVS and I tried with the repository I got from
ftp://ftp.skynet.ie/cvs/ecos-latest.tar.gz
but it still wont work.

Anyone?

David

From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-06-28  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David.Karlberg; +Cc: 'eCos discussion'

I'm not sure.  Mine seems to work fine and I'm using the CVS version.

* RE: [ECOS] Sample program twothreads wont work.
@ 2001-06-27  8:21 ` Trenton D. Adams
From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-06-27  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David.Karlberg, ecos-discuss

@ 2001-06-27  8:01 David.Karlberg