* [ECOS] Memory Problems Under eCos
@ 2000-11-30  8:06 Colin Ford
From: Colin Ford @ 2000-11-30  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm still finding that my GoAhead web server runs out of
memory. I've traced it a bit further and found that when
a request comes through memory is trying to be freed but
the bp->flags have been corrupted and the integrity
not valid anymore.

It seems that the following gets corrupted:

  ../sockGen.c:712
  ../webs.c:2108
  ../sockGen.c:716
  ../sockGen.c:714

These then mount up by one each time and eventually
I run out of memory.......Doh!

So I reckon that its eCos. Ho well I'll carry on looking.

Thanks,
Col.

Colin Ford               PipingHot Networks
Software Engineer        +44 (0)1364 655510