Andrey Panchenko wrote: > > Hello Jonathan, > > Dienstag, Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2000, you wrote: > > JL> It's the first time I've seen this. Can you have a look at insn-flags.h (in > JL> the build tree) and rtl.h (in the source tree) to see what the two > JL> prototypes are? In a build tree I have here, they are both: > > JL> extern rtx gen_beq PROTO((rtx)); > > Yes, > in insn-flags.h: extern rtx gen_beq PROTO((void)); > > in rtl.h extern rtx gen_beq PROTO((rtx)); > > So, configure script is not working very properly. > I've tried to change void to rtx but it a moment it failed again: > > stmt.c: In function `expand_end_case': > stmt.c:5292: too many arguments to function `gen_casesi' > make[1]: *** [stmt.o] Error 1 > > And changes in gen_casesi from void to rtx don't help. > Any suggestions ? Erk, not really. It may be worth analysing the build's output carefully to make sure there isn't something obvious being reported that wasn't treated as a fatal error. Perhaps just try rebuilding again from an empty build tree? The generation of insn-flags.h is handled by the genflags program which is part of the build. However it's meant to "just work". I just tried it now for me for the i386-elf target and it worked for example. If this is the same target you are using, try installing the attached insn-flags.h file in the gcc subdirectory of your build tree. Otherwise ask on the gcc@gcc.gnu.org list. You can find details at http://gcc.gnu.org/ Sorry I can't be more help. Jifl -- Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762 "Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault insn-flags.h.gz