* [ECOS] unsubscribe me
@ 2001-03-01  6:09 Rupen Rajkarnikar
From: Rupen Rajkarnikar @ 2001-03-01  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello ecos-discuss,

--
Best regards,
 Rupen                          mailto:rupen@enet.com.np

From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-03-01  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rupen Rajkarnikar; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Rupen Rajkarnikar wrote:
[snip]

You can both subscribe and unsubscribe from the eCos lists at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/intouch.html

Jifl

@ 2002-09-24  3:48 ` NavEcos
From: NavEcos @ 2002-09-24  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Mathew, Ramesh, Anand Kulkarni, vishwanath_kc; +Cc: ecos-discuss

If you want to unsubscribe, kindly read the instructions on how to unsubscribe
here:

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/intouch.html

It is under the section "Subscribing to or unsubscribing from a mailing list"

@ 2002-09-24  3:16 ` Anand Kulkarni
From: Anand Kulkarni @ 2002-09-24  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Please discard my id from the list