* [ECOS] compiling options
@ 2001-04-05 12:16 Rafael Rodríguez Velilla
From: Rafael Rodríguez Velilla @ 2001-04-05 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos

  I have seen some options that are default in eCos while compiling for
which I can't find documentation. these are:
-fdata-sections
-fno-rtti
-fno-exceptions
-fvtable-gc
-finit-priority
-Wl,--gc-sections

  Can somebody tell me what are they for or where is the documentation
about those?

  I have also read that ffunction-sections is used but I don't
understand why. It seems to generate worse code, which is its advantage?

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es
Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es