* RE: [ECOS] cyg_ticks_to_timespec()
@ 2001-04-19  0:40 Nielsen Linus
From: Nielsen Linus @ 2001-04-19  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

> So it seems that rounding off is intentional. In which case I
> should just
> tweak cyg_ticks_to_timespec to fix up the value if tv_nsec is
> negative.
> Before I do it, I just want to check my understanding that
> the convertors
> are doing the right thing by rounding not truncating.
>
> Jifl

I can't think of a reason to round off. Can anyone else?

/Linus

* [ECOS] cyg_ticks_to_timespec()
@ 2001-04-18  1:12 Boris V. Guzhov
From: Boris V. Guzhov @ 2001-04-18  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
I use elix ecos configuration.  In the
packages/compat/posix/current/src/time.cxx file
there is a  cyg_ticks_to_timespec() function. I think that in the function
there is a bug.
For example: for ticks=454 the function should calculate tv_sec=4
tv_nsec=0.54e9,
but it calculate  tv_sec=5  tv_nsec=3834967296.

Thanks in advance.
--
Boris Guzhov,
St.Petersburg, Russia