* [ECOS] Sample of EL/IX code - request :)
@ 2001-04-20  5:09 Daniel Jablonski
From: Daniel Jablonski @ 2001-04-20  5:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi everyone:

I am interested in EL/IX under eCos (but I am new and green around this
subject).
Where can I find some sample code to start with (especially client-server or
FTP, telnet . . .)

Thanks in advance.
Daniel Jablonski
jablonski@rts.com.pl

* Re: [ECOS] Sample of EL/IX code - request :)
@ 2001-04-20  7:12 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-04-20  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Jablonski; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Daniel Jablonski wrote:

> Hi everyone:
>
> I am interested in EL/IX under eCos (but I am new and green around this
> subject).
> Where can I find some sample code to start with (especially client-server or
> FTP, telnet . . .)

There's a full TCP/IP stack, but not many clients/servers are bundled as
yet.  We've certainly got a TFTP client, and SNMP agent.

Jifl

* Re: [ECOS] Sample of EL/IX code - request :)
       [not found] <007501c0ce4b$76549e60$1100a8c0@jablonski.rts.com.pl>
@ 2001-04-26  8:03 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-04-26  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Jablonski, eCos discussion

Daniel Jablonski wrote:

> Hi Jiff,
>
> Sorry to bother you again, but I would appreciate some more precise
> information.
> Is this code freely available? Where can I find it? Maybe on the web?

CC ecos-discuss next time.

It's all in the anonymous CVS repository for eCos:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

Jifl