From: ANDRE Sebastien <sebastien.andre@sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] EL/IX discussion
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 05:56:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

Thanks, yes i see that eCos is a single process system with a complete thread
activity gestion !!
it's not a major problem for us but now we must see with caution
what EL/IX level 1 functions we need and if we can use it !

So our goal is to ports few POSIX.1 applications ( Linux world applications) into
eCos and  e don't know yet all features we need in POSIX functions.

best regards
ANDRE Sébastien.