* [ECOS] Any one has ported ECOS on Assabet SA1110 Development Board?
@ 2001-05-22 23:46 Pranav
From: Pranav @ 2001-05-22 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi ,

I am want to port ECOS on Intel StrongARM processor (Assabet SA1110
Development board). Development board has SA1110 processor with 100MHz
bus speed, 32Mb SDRAM, 32 Mb Flash memory, Support for Sharp 320x240
reflective TFT color LCD and touch screen.
Is any one who is working on this development board? Please guide me
from where to get source and how to compile and test it.

Thanks ,

Pranav

* RE: [ECOS] Any one has ported ECOS on Assabet SA1110 Development
@ 2001-05-23  6:12 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2001-05-23  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pranav; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On 23-May-2001 Pranav wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am want to port ECOS on Intel StrongARM processor (Assabet SA1110
> Development board). Development board has SA1110 processor with 100MHz
> bus speed, 32Mb SDRAM, 32 Mb Flash memory, Support for Sharp 320x240
> reflective TFT color LCD and touch screen.
> Is any one who is working on this development board? Please guide me
> from where to get source and how to compile and test it.

The Assabet is one of our primary, supported targets.  Simply get the
latest eCos from anonymous CVS :-)

You can get complete information from our web site:
  http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/