Rafael Rodríguez Velilla wrote: > > I can't find any place where the member msr of the struct > HAL_SavedRegisters is used (I have reviewed only the ARM > implementation). I think that this member should be omitted from the > struct. From what I can see you are right (although Gary should probably confirm). The only thing is that if we remove it now, it may cause incompatibilities between a GDB stub in ROM and applications, if built from different sources, since ARMREG_SIZE in vectors.S will have changed. > I'd also want to point out that the method load_context of the class > Cyg_HardwareThread seems to me that does the wrong thing. It is > implemented like: > inline void Cyg_HardwareThread ::load_context () > { > CYG_ADDRESS dummy_stack_ptr; > HAL_THREAD_SWITCH_CONTEXT(&dummy_stack, &stack_ptr); > } > > I think that HAL_THREAD_LOAD_CONTEXT is the correct function to call > (and dummy_stack_ptr is unnecessary). load_context shouldn't, because of > its definition, save the old context. Again I think you're right. Nick, do you agree? Jifl -- Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062 Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels! Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions http://www.redhat-techworld.com/