* Re: [ECOS] Development Boards or Kits for Learning
@ 2001-06-26 20:08 Sirinov Aravalli
From: Sirinov Aravalli @ 2001-06-26 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jlarmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Thanks for the information.

Can you suggest the sources where to procure.  (Not for PC any way)

With PC, you mean Synthetic Target ?  If so, what are the limitations ?

Thanks agains,

Sirinov

@ 2001-06-27  7:48 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-06-27  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sirinov Aravalli; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Sirinov Aravalli wrote:

> Can you suggest the sources where to procure.  (Not for PC any way)

www.arm.com, www.compaq.com

but as Frank said, it was silly of me not to mention the simulators. There
are full simulators available for the mn10300 stdeval1 board and tx39
jmr3904 board which are built when you build GDB for these targets. There's
also SID for the PID board (at least), http://sources.redhat.com/sid

> With PC, you mean Synthetic Target ?  If so, what are the limitations ?

No I mean the PC, booting off a floppy.
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/pcmobo.html

Jifl

@ 2001-06-28  6:18 rob.wj.jansen
From: rob.wj.jansen @ 2001-06-28  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sirinov; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Netherlands ? (oh well, only +/- 90 countries to go ;-)

> But I am not in US.  Any other alternative.
>
>>>Downloading eCos (total) is very difficult for me.  Is this available on a
>>>CD ?  If so where to contact ?  And how much I need to pay ?
>>
>>If you are in the USA I would be happy to burn a CD-R of the latest CVS and
>>mail it to you.

Rob Jansen

Software Engineer
Competence Center Platforms
BU Mobile Communications
Meijhorst 60-10, 6537 KT Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Tel: +31-24-353-6329
Fax: +31-24-353-3613
mailto:Rob.WJ.Jansen@philips.com

* Re: [ECOS] Development Boards or Kits for Learning
@ 2001-06-27  8:38 Sirinov Aravalli
From: Sirinov Aravalli @ 2001-06-27  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fche; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Thanks for the information.

Can you tell me the source.

Sirinov

@ 2001-06-27  8:35 Sirinov Aravalli
From: Sirinov Aravalli @ 2001-06-27  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: larwe, jlarmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Thanks for the information.

But I am not in US.  Any other alternative.

Thanks

Sirinov

@ 2001-06-27  7:29 ` Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
From: Lewin A.R.W. Edwards @ 2001-06-27  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sirinov Aravalli, jlarmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

>Downloading eCos (total) is very difficult for me.  Is this available on a
>CD ?  If so where to contact ?  And how much I need to pay ?

If you are in the USA I would be happy to burn a CD-R of the latest CVS and
mail it to you.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ http://www.zws.com/

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
(Theodore Roosevelt)

* Re: [ECOS] Development Boards or Kits for Learning
@ 2001-06-27  7:23 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2001-06-27  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sirinov Aravalli; +Cc: ecos-discuss

@ 2001-06-26 20:15 Sirinov Aravalli
From: Sirinov Aravalli @ 2001-06-26 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jlarmour; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I have another question.

Downloading eCos (total) is very difficult for me.  Is this available on a
CD ?  If so where to contact ?  And how much I need to pay ?

I plan to configure eCos on Redhat Linux.

Sininov

@ 2001-06-26  8:58 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-06-26  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sirinov Aravalli; +Cc: ecos-discuss

@ 2001-06-26  8:19 Sirinov Aravalli
From: Sirinov Aravalli @ 2001-06-26  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Kindly suggest available target boards for starting ecos.  Requirements are
ecos proven, less cost.  Required to learn all aspects.

Sources are also welcome.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sirinov