* [ECOS] Redboot Sources
@ 2001-06-29  1:59 Pushparaj
From: Pushparaj @ 2001-06-29  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
Is the Redboot sources part of the ecos download ?
I have downloaded the rpm download for the ecos 1.3.1 from the redhat
ftp server.
But the Redboot sources are not available  in that.Could you guys please
update me on this.
Where else can I get the redboot sources.

Best Regards,
Pushparaj

* Re: [ECOS] Redboot Sources
@ 2001-06-29  7:23 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-06-29  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pushparaja; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Pushparaj wrote:

> Hi,
> Is the Redboot sources part of the ecos download ?
> I have downloaded the rpm download for the ecos 1.3.1 from the redhat
> ftp server.
> But the Redboot sources are not available  in that.Could you guys please
> update me on this.
> Where else can I get the redboot sources.

RedBoot is only available from anonymous CVS.
http://sources.redhat.com/redboot/anncvs.html

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/

* Re: [ECOS] Redboot Sources
@ 2002-06-12  6:43   ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2002-06-12  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vinayak P Risbud, eCos Disuss

Also see the end of

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

        Andrew

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:39:45PM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/mirror.html
>
>         Andrew
>
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 07:03:11PM +0530, Vinayak P Risbud wrote:
> >         Hi,
> >         I am not able connect to the redhat CVS server for downloading
> >         Redboot sources.  Because, my proxy doesnot support
> >         "http tunnelling". (this the the error got from my CVS client)
> >
> >         Without using CVS support, is there any way, to download
> >         "Redboot Sources"
> >
> >         Thanks in advance
> >             Vinayak
> >

> > --
> > Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos

* Re: [ECOS] Redboot Sources
@ 2002-06-12  6:43 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2002-06-12  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vinayak P Risbud; +Cc: eCos Discussion

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 07:33, Vinayak P Risbud wrote:
>         Hi,
>         I am not able connect to the redhat CVS server for downloading
>         Redboot sources.  Because, my proxy doesnot support
>         "http tunnelling". (this the the error got from my CVS client)
>
>         Without using CVS support, is there any way, to download
>         "Redboot Sources"

You can get a snapshot of eCos v2.0 (alpha), which includes RedBoot, from:
  ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/ecos/anoncvs/ecos-v2-alpha-snap.tar.bz2
or
  http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/ecos-v2-alpha-snap.tar.bz2

* Re: [ECOS] Redboot Sources
@ 2002-06-12  6:40 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2002-06-12  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vinayak P Risbud; +Cc: eCos Disuss

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/mirror.html

        Andrew

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 07:03:11PM +0530, Vinayak P Risbud wrote:
>         Hi,
>         I am not able connect to the redhat CVS server for downloading
>         Redboot sources.  Because, my proxy doesnot support
>         "http tunnelling". (this the the error got from my CVS client)
>
>         Without using CVS support, is there any way, to download
>         "Redboot Sources"
>
>         Thanks in advance
>             Vinayak
>

> --