* [ECOS] Timers
@ 2001-07-05 23:44 Suresh N
From: Suresh N @ 2001-07-05 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi all,
	If we use POSIX call for timer, then we can have only one timer
per process. But in eCos it is only threads and no process, so is it that
we can have only one timer per thread?

	bye
	thanx in advance

-----------------***************************************----------------
				N.SURESH
		            Research Engineer,
		  Centre For Development of Telematics,
		       	   71/1,Sneha Complex,
			    Bangalore-560052
-----------------***************************************----------------

* Re: [ECOS] Timers
@ 2001-07-06 12:12 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-07-06 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suresh N; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Suresh N wrote:

> Hi all,
>         If we use POSIX call for timer, then we can have only one timer
> per process. But in eCos it is only threads and no process, so is it that
> we can have only one timer per thread?

No. Why do you think there is only one timer per process?

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/