* [ECOS] Yet another request for PPP driver for eCos
@ 2001-07-09  1:33 Arif.Abbas
From: Arif.Abbas @ 2001-07-09  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi everyone!

I've searched the mailinglist to see if someone had realized a PPP driver
for eCos.
I found a lot of people who wanted to do this, but couldn't find anyone who
claimed
he/she had a working one...
So, my question is if someone knows where I can find one? Or if anyone has a
written
a working version they could share?

Best regards
Arif Abbas

* Re: [ECOS] Yet another request for PPP driver for eCos
@ 2001-07-09  9:22 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-07-09  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arif.Abbas; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Arif.Abbas@combitechsystems.com wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I've searched the mailinglist to see if someone had realized a PPP driver
> for eCos.
> I found a lot of people who wanted to do this, but couldn't find anyone who
> claimed
> he/she had a working one...

It's something Red Hat would like to develop too. If anyone wants to see
this get done, and get done properly, consider contracting Red Hat to do it
for you! E-mail ecos-info@redhat.com for this, or any other custom
development, support, porting, training etc. enquiries.

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/