* [ECOS] question for MMU
@ 2001-07-11  3:36 adon@walkersun
From: adon@walkersun @ 2001-07-11  3:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Dear all,

    I have a stupid question and I could not find it out from FAQ and mail
list, so I have to ask to you.

    in order to this eCos could support arm7TDMI, so the os could exist in a
cpu which have not MMU??? Am I right???

Adon

* Re: [ECOS] question for MMU
@ 2001-07-11 11:16 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2001-07-11 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: adon@walkersun; +Cc: ecos-discuss

"adon@walkersun" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>     I have a stupid question and I could not find it out from FAQ and mail
> list, so I have to ask to you.
>
>     in order to this eCos could support arm7TDMI, so the os could exist in a
> cpu which have not MMU??? Am I right???

Yes definitely. We have many examples of this.

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/

* Re: [ECOS] question for MMU
@ 2001-07-13  1:38 ` Andreas Bürgel
From: Andreas Bürgel @ 2001-07-13  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)